The items listed in the quote are not reserved until the advance payment is paid and a confirmation document is sent to you.
The remaining balance is due to Ponies & Petting Zoo of Miami.
(The best and most used method...Fast and safe)
More info? Just Click Here
* Through our web page.(Advance Payment Form,using your credit or debit card )
* Or using a Check por advance payment.(Prior authorization)
Ponies & Petting Zoo does not accept full or partial payments in advance for the final payment.
Only for large events, already authorized by Ponies & Petting Zoo of Miami.
with a valid nine-digit bank routing number
(ABA code) located at the bottom of the check.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT AS FINAL PAYMENT.
Temporary or Counter Check, Money Order, Cashier's check, Gift Card or Credit / Debit Card.
No payment application (Zelle, Cash App, Venmo, Square, PayPal or any other)
If the bad check is not paid in full, plus administrative fees in a term of seven (7) days, from the notification is sent to the debtor,
the dishonored check will be sent without prior notice to Miami-Dade State Attorney, Bad Check Division Unit.
Please Cash Only.The payment will be delivered to the employee the Ponies & Petting Zoo,
before event staring. No exceptions.
If Ponies & Petting Zoo cancels the event, due to non-payment of the balance before starting the event
the advance payment will not be returned, it will be credited to Ponies & Petting Zoo
for one calendar year and extra charges will apply to the next event.
* If we arrive at the event and it is canceled, the advance is used to bear company expenses and is not credited to your account for one year.
* If you cancel the event (for any reason) with enough time the advance payment will not be returned,
but it will be credited to your account with Ponies & Petting Zoo for one calendar year.
* Credit can be applied to reschedule an event of equal or greater value than the canceled event.
* The Client agrees to waive all legal and equitable chargeback claims by signing this contract.
Any transfer of credit to another person must be authorized by Ponies & Petting Zoo of Miami.
If you want to transfer their funds Ponies & Petting Zoo to another person, contact us first.We go rain or shine - it's hard to tell a child are a part is not only because of the rain! Provide a dry place for children to wait.
In these cases the event is canceled when some of the cases indicated below are effective.
* Physical or verbal abuse to our employees...(No refund of advance payment and not will be applied to future event)
* Physical abuse to our animals...(No refund of advance payment and not will be applied to future event)
* Breach of Contract or Customer Cancellation. Applicable for large or repetitive events (Advance payment will not be refunded and will not apply to future events
* If there are pending payments (insurance costs, background, licenses or other expenses incurred by Ponies & Petting Zoo), they must be assumed and customer paid.
* If for any reason Ponies & Petting Zoo decides to refund the advance payment, 35% will be withheld for administrative charges.
This refund will be effective within a period of up to twenty (20) business days, after the cancellation notice. Remember that this return is at the discretion of Ponies & Petting Zoo of Miami.
Ponies & Petting Zoo has the right to cancel any event, due to circumstances beyond our control and / or discrepancies, lack of communication, errors or changes in the documents between the parties, verbal and / or physical abuse to our workers or animals.
There are no guarantees or obligation on our part to make changes to the calendar of events due to weather conditions or any other circumstance after an event is booked
Regularly we have no Delivery Fee.
Miles approximately from 33018 to 33149. Fee $20.00.The Key Biscayne toll plaza fee:
The arrival time will always be approximate, due to situations beyond our control. Example, high traffic, breaks in our vehicles.
We always try to be in the place of the event with enough time for the installation and preparation (setup)
Ponies and Petting Zoo in Miami, is a company makes subcontracting the other companies,
which operate with their own animals, licenses, insurance and criminal liability.
We are not responsible for damage to people, animals, property, cars, trees, branches, bushes, grass, flowers, sprinkler heads, potted plants, etc.
I understand that the activities conducted by Ponies & Petting Zoo or affiliated companies, in which I will participate and the persons who are in this party, event or activity, including minors, may cause serious injury or damage, including bodily injury, personal property damage.
On behalf of myself, my guests and relatives, I waive all claims for damages and / or injury for me or my property that may have against the mentioned party released (Ponies & Petting Zoo or affiliated companies)to said activity.
By this waiver I assume any risk, and all responsibility and waive any claim of personal injury or death or damage to personal property that may occur while I am participating in the activity.
Under Florida law, a sponsor of equine activities or an equine professional is not responsible for an injury or death of a participant in equine activities that results from the inherent risk of equine activities.
Children between the ages of 1 and 3 years old may ponies rides,
but must always be accompanied by a relative.
Ponies & Petting Zoo of Miami will not authorize children under the age of 1 years old to ponies rides.
Ponies & Petting Zoo Miami supply to legal persons concerned, any information available.
These Florida statutes stipulate that a sponsor of activities with farm animals, equine activities, an equine professional or any other person shall not be liable for an injury or death of a participant as a result of the risks inherent in equine activities. Children under one year of age are strictly FORBIDDEN to participate in these activities..